Engage automates and simplifies the process of creating and exploring customer segments. The user can either define their own segments to explore, or use one of the pre-built. The segments are based on various customer traits such as returning customers or top spending customers and the user can define their own segments based on a variety of other traits. As of now the following pre-built segments are available in engage to get you kick-started:
- Top Spending Customers – Segment to be used to find who your most valuable customers are and their behavior within different periods of time.
- Most frequent Customers – Segment to be used to identify who you most active customers are and their behavior within different periods of time.
- Returning Customers – Segment to find your most loyal customers and their behavior within different periods of time.
- One-time Customers – Segment to be used to identify who your disloyal customers are and their behavior within different periods of time.
- Most recent Customers – Segment to be used to investigate difference in number of customers, value of sales, top selling products, etc within different periods of time.
Each segment has its own dashboard where sales and performance data can be analyzed in detail over time. Since the segments are intended to be used for different marketing activities, the export functionality makes is easy for the store owner to export the selected audience for further use at for example Facebook or Google.
Besides the pre-built segments, engage offers each store owner an, easy to use, toolbox for generating and saving their own “Custom Segments”. Each created segment will have their own dashboard and data can be updated by user request or just act as a snapshot from the time of creation.
Many more segments and traits will become available as we release new functionality on the platform. Stay tuned for more.
Interested to try out customer segmentation? Get started today, for free.
Customer segmentation is currently only available for Woocommerce stores.